|Painesville Flea Market Policy
5-01-19 Page 1 of 2 (ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK )
1. RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT: The request to reserve vendors space constitutes an express
contractual agreement between myself and The Painesville Flea Market and it is understood and I agreed that by signing this
agreement I fully and finally release and hold harmless both Painesville Flea Market,
its agents, and employees, and the Landlord of the venue, and its agents and employees from any and all liability for all
claims of every nature and kind what so ever, including death, personal injury, loss, theft, or damages to personal property,
whether or not caused by Painesville Flea Market or Landlord’s own negligence or the negligence of their agents and
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS/FLEA MARKET RULES
The following terms and conditions define the agreement between you as the VENDOR and Fairgrounds Sales Inc as FLEA
MARKET MANAGEMENT. Participating in the Flea Market is contingent on agreeing to, as well as adhering to, these rules.
All pertinent fire codes, laws, ordinances and regulations
pertaining to health, fire prevention and public safety shall be strictly obeyed.
3. No smoking in the building or within Ohio State Law Requirements of the building.
4. No Alcoholic beverages allowed on premise ( WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM MANAGEMENT).
5. No electric or open flame heaters or hot plates or gas engines with fuel without permission from management.
6. BOOTH SHARING: Subletting or donation of a inside or outside space partially or in its entirety is not permissible. This
will not be done. Both parties may be asked to leave with no refunds. Any items on an unpaid space automatically
becomes the property of the management. Items are considered abandoned items and must be discarded AT
THIS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT
7. All dealers are to clean their spaces before leaving. Take your unsold items with you. Do not put them in Market's
outside dumpster. Break down your boxes and put them and your trash in the dumpsters located outside. Do not
put your trash or boxes in the center isle trash cans. These are for customers and guest only for concession discards.
Our Policy, ( YOU BRING IT, DON’T SELL IT, YOU TAKE IT WITH YOU ) SORRY THIS IS A MUST
8. No refunds, No credits, No rollovers OF RENT PAYMENTS.
I have read and agreed with the above,
PAGE 1 0F 2 sign ________________________________
5-01-19 Page 2 of 2
9-A. Management reserves the right to refuse the erection and use of any Structure that is not in conformity with the
specifications and requirements of Management. Vendor shall comply with all the requirements of Management and erect all
signs, displays and structures safely and in a manner that would prevent injury to people and damage to the Market
structures and premises. Any shelving must be approved by the management in all spaces before they are used. THERE IS
TO BE NO SITTING IN EMPTY SPACES, AISLES OR OTHER VENDOR'S SPACES. ALL ITEMS MUST BE
INSIDE YOUR SPACES PLEASE.
(REPEATING) Any items on an unpaid space automatically becomes the property of the management. Items are
considered abandoned items and must be discarded AT VENDORS EXSPENSE
THIS IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT
9-B 10 x 10 Booth Vendors : All items must be on shelves or tables approved by management. Customers must be able to
enter booth clearing the aisles for others to pass by. No items are to be above the head of anyone entering booth or in the
booth . NO CONDUCTING BUSINESS IN THE AISLES.
9-C 7 x 8 SPACES NO ITEMS OR SHELVING ABOVE 60'' ( FIVE FEET )
without permission of management. There maybe a few spaces that are grandfathered in with small structures that are over
10. Market vendors may sell prepackaged food items not designed to be consumed on market premises, but must follow
safe food handling guidelines procedures and product labeling as described in OHIO regulations. Any concession type items
must be approved by the Management.
11. Merchants are required to carry their own insurance. Rental and liability.
12. Vendors must conduct the business in their own space and not walk and sell in other vendors areas. Coaching people to
your area is bad business, not permitted. This includes walking around selling raffle tickets, without management
Violations of any of the above rules, regulations or conduct shall be subject to the following:
• 1st offense: Verbal Warning
• 2nd offense: Verbal Warning
• 3rd offense: Merchant will be asked to leave with no refunds given.
call 440-352-7373 leave message , text 440-478-1021
Mailing Address: 57 Fairgrounds Rd. Painesville Ohio 44077
INITIAL AND SIGN THAT YOU HAVE READ AND APPROVE AND AGREE WITH THE POLICY 1 0F 2 PAGES
AND 2 0F 2 PAGES
INITIAL __________ SIGN _________________________________________
|MARKET POLICY MAY CHANGE DUE TO CHANGES THAT MAY COME UP. PLEASE
CHECK DATE OF POLICY